삶과 사회는 아이들이 이끌어갑니다.

자유게시판

The 5 Funniest Movie Scenes Starring Tom Cruise

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Teana Piddingto…
댓글 0건 조회 65회 작성일 23-10-23 06:23

본문

Movies are at all times an effective way to escape actuality and have a great time laughing with good buddies. I’ve all the time loved the motion pictures starring Tom Cruise – they are enjoyable, lighthearted and sometimes hilarious. Listed here are my five favorite funniest movie scenes starring Tom Cruise.

First on the list is "Minority Report" the place Tom is operating from the police in a procuring mall. It was hilariously suspenseful and Tom’s facial expressions and bodily movements had been just superb. Watching him leap from shelf to shelf and ducking away from the authorities was completely hysterical.

Next up is the iconic dance scene from "Risky Business". Tom, (source) enjoying the a part of Joel Goodsen, (source) dances around in his white costume shirt and boxer shorts to Bob Seger’s ‘ Old Time Rock and Roll’, in one of the memorable movie scenes ever.

Third on the list is "Cocktail". Tom plays Brian Flanagan, an aspiring businessman making an attempt to make it big in the bartending trade. The scene where he places all his bar equipment to use and performs ‘Jingo’ by Santana is extremely funny and value watching.

Fourth on my list ofTom Cruise’s funniest scenes is from "Tropic Thunder". This was epic. Tom is enjoying the function of Les Grossman, a movie studio head, and he does an incredible job. The ‘Look at me’ scene is not solely hilarious, but additionally memorable.

Last but not least, from "The Last Samurai" we get to see Tom Cruise attempting his greatest to keep up with the Japanese-style martial arts. His karate in the middle of the dojo is as humorous as it is thrilling.

These are a number of the funniest scenes I've seen with Tom Cruise in a movie. I’ve had a lot enjoyable watching him enjoy his characters and just have a great time on the massive display screen. Whether you are on the lookout for a comedy or an motion- packed drama, Tom Cruise is aware of the best way to entertain. And (source) he does it in probably the most hilarious way.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.