삶과 사회는 아이들이 이끌어갑니다.

자유게시판

Shrinky's Guide to Work The Exploited American Worker

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Josette Robinso…
댓글 0건 조회 2,286회 작성일 23-08-06 00:03

본문

I’m 38 years old and I still love playing basketball and working on my game. It’s the off-season for most young basketball players in the country right now and it makes me wonder what kids are doing with their time. I was one of the kids that worked hard on my game and even still, I wonder "what if" all the time. I also have serious regrets about how my basketball career went. It’s been 20 years now and he still wishes he would’ve played.

I ran into a High School friend of mine who decided that he didn’t want to play basketball his last year of High School. Why didn’t he play? 20 years later and it still bothers him. He wanted to have his freedom each day after school instead of being tied down with practice. He had a girlfriend at the time and was very into his social life. I wish so bad I could go back and do certain things different which makes me pose the question, what are you doing today to be a better player?

It probably consisted of watching television and playing video games. What are you doing today to be a better player? The best players do what they have to do and then move on with life. Usually we prioritize what’s important to us in and effort to make sure the important things get done first. The opportunity to play organized basketball is a very short window in your life and you will most certainly look back in regret if you don’t take full advantage of it.

What are you doing to insure that you won’t have any regrets 20 years from now? Get up in the morning and get to a gym. Do some jump-rope or organize some competitive scrimmage games. What did I do to be a better player? The girlfriend is long gone and he doesn’t even remember what he did after school. If you have an issue with conditioning, then get out and do something else. That means that they get up early and get the work in before doing anything else.

I spent my summers in a church gym in my strength shoes. I jumped and skup staroci olsztyn ran and shot until I couldn’t feel my arms or legs. I would run hills in my strength shoes until I wore them out. I just wanted to sign with a Division I program. When I signed with the University of Utah it was one of the best days of my life. I shot off the dribble, off a jump-stop and szukam opiekunki worked on both hands. Do whatever you have to. My motivation was getting that letter of intent that I had always dreamed of.

Then I would go outside and run. But actually that’s where my regret comes in. Once I signed I felt like I was done. I thought I was good enough but really I wasn’t.

If you loved this information and you would like to receive much more information relating to olx kielce darmowe ogłoszenia kindly visit our own webpage.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.